Jay Biggz, TDexter, and LK

Jay Biggz, TDexter, and LK
Peep us!

Friday, October 9, 2009

What up

What up, y'all...Jay Biggz AKA Jay B-Eazy AKA Biggzy Crosby, lol. If u aint done so, go cop that Sunset Terrace debut, "A Prelude to Sunset" out now on www.cdbaby.com/cd/sunsetterr or amazon.com Search: Sunset Terr Right now, we doing a lot of things 2 promote the project...Of course we got the "PIFF" video out now, LK just did the lil quickie for "2 Step"....We bout wrapped up with the "Where U At?" video and it should be out Oct. 12th according to my sources...y'all know what it is. A lot of ppl been askin bout that, my apologies for the wait...no excuses or none of that, just been tryin 2 make it less bs, more "professional", ya kno... More videos is coming tho!!!! Y'all popular demand song, "Mic Check" is s'posed to get 1...u know how I do, anything 4 the ppl. Make sure y'all followin on twitter:
Jay Biggz: www.twitter.com/JayBiggz (put the kids 2 bed, lol)
Y'all check that out and talk 2 me cuz I do talk back!!!
B Eazy!!!
Jay

2 comments:

  1. And don't forget to check out the CD review by RapReviews.com to the right ----->

    ReplyDelete

I encourage any and all comments. This will enable me to provide viewers with the best experience possible.

Mic Check

"In My City" by LK

"Where You At"

"THE P.I.F.F INTRO"

SUNSET TERR - PIFF INTRO VIDEO SHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES

"2 Step Vibe"

"The Booom Rocks"