Jay Biggz, TDexter, and LK

Jay Biggz, TDexter, and LK
Peep us!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Music Monday

What Up, world!!!! U already know who...back up in the studio working on some more
cooked up rawness...u know propane piff, lol. Its what I do. Got my dude Santos the Dark
One and his set of Dark Saga tracks on deck featuring yours truly...I think we lookin like we
gonna have that out by November, ya kno, so make sure u look out for him and his mixtape.
My tape, "BlueCard Series Vol. 1" is definitely getting it in around the DMV...Im sittin on about
100 downloads and a handful of burned disks I personally made for people, so yeah I got you
if u need that, fa sho. I just wrapped up a verse for this new banger for Sunset Terrace called
"4 the Win", ya kno...Y'all dudes is for the swindle, my dudes is for the win, LOL, so that is
being mixed up and sent up for the homie D-Element's mixed collection project coming soon!!!
Y'all can catch me on the lead single for that, "See Thru" with the kid HP and in the video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/75kWt4BvV98

We doing a lot over here, but trust and believe we aint bs'ing none of it, ya kno...But yeah, lemme
get back 2 work on these tracks, ya dig...Me and my fam at Mu Mag Entertainment is in talks for
lining up a interview in the near future, u know, once my schedule permits a lil, lol...But yeah, get at
me with beat inquiries, guest spots, etc. all that....EASY.


~Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage any and all comments. This will enable me to provide viewers with the best experience possible.

Mic Check

"In My City" by LK

"Where You At"

"THE P.I.F.F INTRO"

SUNSET TERR - PIFF INTRO VIDEO SHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES

"2 Step Vibe"

"The Booom Rocks"