Jay Biggz, TDexter, and LK

Jay Biggz, TDexter, and LK
Peep us!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gettin Ready for '10

What Up cool people!!! It's Biggzy Crosby bka Jay Biggz, ya know...On the check-in real fast.... A lot been going down in the past few weeks, but me and the fellas is maintaining.  What's your 2010 resolution (as in HD, plasma, LCD)??? LOL, j/p... but seriously, y'all know what it is.  Still in the lab...Im workin on Santos the Dark One to finish his upcoming project, y'all could find me on there a lil bit.  Plus, coming up I got the follow up to BlueCard 1....BlueCard Series Vol. 2: Jay-Mare Stoudamire, ya know....that'll be out real soon, like 1st quarter '10.  Just expect more lines, but on the real expect some Wizard of Poetry meets 808s and Heartbreaks type of stuff. The music is at a all-time high right now and Im doing my best to stay relevant but also stay ever-changing and innovative, so Im letting y'all know now, dont pigeonhole ya boy on 1 particular sound cuz Im'a do it how I feel it, true money.  If you haven't copped that Vol. 1 BlueCard, it's here:
 
 
New collabs on deck!!! EASY.
 
~J.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage any and all comments. This will enable me to provide viewers with the best experience possible.

Mic Check

"In My City" by LK

"Where You At"

"THE P.I.F.F INTRO"

SUNSET TERR - PIFF INTRO VIDEO SHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES

"2 Step Vibe"

"The Booom Rocks"